Your uniqueness separates you from competitors in the minds of customers. How does your service or product better service your client than anyone else?
Give them a compelling reason to buy!
It goes without saying that you need to have as a standard minimum, a great product or service, and a story of how your product or service is special and why your customer should trust you.
5 Pointers to help you create and promote your Unique Sales Proposition
- Identify your target customers
- What customers pain do you solve?
- List three customer benefits by using your product or service. (from the clients perspective)
- Are any of these benefits unique or better than your competitors;
- Make a list of the ways to communicate and promote what makes you unique eg, website, brochures, emarketing, webinars, events, seminars, on-hold messages.
What is your Unique Selling Proposition? For the best answer, I will arrange you to promote your business in Spark Magazine (www.sparkmag,co) on a video, that can also be posted on your website and other social network sites!